The first spy photos of the supercharged LSA inside a factory Camaro test mule has been revealed, along with the supposed design of the top-level Z28′s new hood.
Images of the Z28 test cars have been leaking out for the past few months, but this is the first time we get to see what we’ve all expected: The 556 hp 6.2L LSA engine sourced from the Cadillac CTS-V powering the new Z. Whether or not it will be rated the same as the Caddy is something we’re going to have to wait and see, but fundamentally, the LSA is going to open the Camaro up to the same general lineup of modifications and upgrades found in our Hennessey CTS-V packages.
Just look at our last post on the V700 CTS-V Coupe and you get the idea what we’re thinking for the Z28′s resurrection.
Head over to Camaro5 and check out more pictures of the Z28, it’s LSA and new hood. (Oh, and apparently a new shade of blue for 2012.)
Contact Hennessey Today
Call Us: (979) 885-1300
- HPE’s Circuit of the Americas Demo Drive, The Hennessey Venom GT and other forces of nature
- Escape Velocity: Hennessey Ford GT1000 Twin Turbo
- Black Magic: 1964 Plymouth Barracuda
- Ferrari 458 Spider with Hennessey HPE700 Twin Turbo Upgrade Debuts at Concorso Italiano & Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- Ferrari 458 with Hennessey HPE700 Twin Turbo upgrade. Explosive power; not for the timid!