The editors at Road & Track have just released their full road test of the Venom GT. In it, the 1,200 HP Venom is put through the paces at Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch in the Nevada desert as the RT crew gives their impression on the car’s acceleration, traction, handling and more.
The February 2011 issue of Road & Track will include the full write-up, but you can read the full article online now, even before it hits newsstands.
And be sure to check out their short video below to witness the Venom in action:
Contact Hennessey Today
Call Us: (979) 885-1300
- HPE’s Circuit of the Americas Demo Drive, The Hennessey Venom GT and other forces of nature
- Escape Velocity: Hennessey Ford GT1000 Twin Turbo
- Black Magic: 1964 Plymouth Barracuda
- Ferrari 458 Spider with Hennessey HPE700 Twin Turbo Upgrade Debuts at Concorso Italiano & Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion
- Ferrari 458 with Hennessey HPE700 Twin Turbo upgrade. Explosive power; not for the timid!